And TDD is the easiest way to cover the re-factoring necessary to prevent
1500 line files from turning up. It's also the easiest way to come up with
the good designs that are equally as necessary.

Dev shops who've implemented TDD can and do easily measure the improvement
in code quality scientifically. Indicators such as number of defects
discovered post-deployment (or even during development) are a tangible,
improvable measurement.

Seriously, instead of being offended, try reading more on Agile practices.
This stuff actually works and produces measurably better results
and measurably better value for your clients (which is what it's all about).

--
Shu Ha Ri: Agile and .NET blog
http://www.bifrost.com.au/