Thanks Russ!

I looked through everything you suggested, and I can't see anything wrong.
Here's my wsconfig.properties file:

1=IIS,1,false,""
1.srv=localhost,"cfusion"
1.cfmx=true,<null>
2=IIS,2,false,""
2.srv=localhost,"Test01"
2.cfmx=true,<null>

So it looks like my #2 site is pointing to the correct "Test01" CF
instance.

The CFM handlers in IIS are pointing to C:\JRun4\lib\wsconfig\jrun_iis6.dll
for both of my sites.  Is that correct, or should site #2 be pointing
somewhere else?

Something else that I noticed is, whenever I spin off a new CF instance
none of the datasources seem to be carried over to the new instance.  I
have to add them manually.  I'm not sure if this is related or not.

I've tried deleting and recreating my instances several times, and still no
luck.  Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Eric