I should begin this by saying that I am not a server admin by any means and I
am a novice at IIS.

I've been on CF7 for my app for the past year.  I have the developer cf7
installed on the IIS on XP.  It's been working great as my localHost.

I've now been given a site that is on CF8.  I've chosen to not have the two
servers run at the same time if I can stop one and restart the other.  So I
installed CF8, changed my Home directory in IIS, stopped the cf7 services,
restarted the server and it went to CF8 fine.

I had a problem returning to CF7.  I switched the home directory in IIS,
disabled cf8 services, enabled cf7 services, restarted the IIS server.

I now receive the error on localHost of "Could not connect to JRun Server."  I
don't know what to do next.  Any thoughts?

In the end, I need a process for switching between the two setups.

thank you.