I am guessing that you are using Chrome, I can't vouch for the other
browsers but when you view an empty page you indeed do see this when
viewing the page.

If you are using Application.cfc / Application.cfm you will need to look
into whitespace management, so if you have access to ColdFusion
Administration then I would make sure that this is switched off.

There are also other techniques to try like using <cfsetting
enablecfoutputonly="true" /> and <cfsilent />

Hope that helps.

--
Regards,
Andrew Scott