Hi, Andrew,

I've been studying the Facebook Developers' Documentation for most of the
weekend. I have also been doing a lot of researching and testing. I have
been able to create a test Facebook Application ("App"), and obtain the App
ID, App Secret, and an App access token. I have also figured out that the
Facebook "Graph" is just the FB database. =) That metaphor had me confused
for a while because I was looking around for an actual graph. Yes, I can be
literal minded, especially when I need a procedure to complete a task, and
am feeling tense and vulnerable about not having completed it.

>>> So depending on your requirements, you can use the Social Graph to post
to your facebook page, that will automatically get seen by people who have
either liked / subscribed to the page.

Actually, I need to achieve the reverse; I need to post the activity feed,
or the status updates of a particular Facebook page to a particular web
site. The ColdFusion Facebook SDK seems to want to allow me to post posts to
a Facebook page, but does not allow me to extract the activity feed -- at
least, that is what I think. Of course I could be missing something.

>>> The thing is that you need to know how to do it.
I agree 100% and I'm continuing to work on this task. I'm continuing to
study the Facebook documentation. Thank you again for your ideas and
support. Have a great evening.

Eric