> Hence the use of Charles Proxy, which, up until ColdFusion 9, allowed us to
> see the SQL Queries that were run inside the CFC calls...

I've used Charles before, but since it's an HTTP proxy, I don't see
how it would let you see the actual SQL queries being run unless the
CFC were outputting that information in some way. If that's what you
need, you can use CF's own logging facility and not use any proxy at
all. If you're testing AJAX functionality, you can use CF's JavaScript
API to output items to the AJAX debug output window directly. You can
also output items to the regular JavaScript console, which will show
up in Firebug.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.