Dropbox might also be an option:

https://www.dropbox.com/pricing

andy

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Parker [mailto:tras...@internode.on.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 5:50 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: (ot) Large web space hosts

Apologies for the OT - looking for little off list advice please.

I'm looking for about 100GB of web space to store a lot of old documents
associated with a hobby I have. My regular host only provides 1GB of course
and then charges the earth beyond that.

I looked to the web and found a few but also found a few negative stories
about these types of web hosting packages and reasons why they can provide
lots of space at a cheap price. I only need it to serve up documents so my
needs aren't too over the top - its mainly space I need.

Preferring Australian based I found this
(http://www.crazydomains.com.au/web-hosting/) but I'm not precious about
where it is.

Has anyone had any experience with these types of hosting packages and their
providers or can make any recommendations.

Please contact me off list.

Thank you!!!!

Kevin Parker