:) dude. seriously.

the controller has no play in this, the controller merely
does the sql insertion of the record that "yes" a file has been uploaded,
here is its name, publish date, etc.

this piece is behind the site, in the /admin area.  there's no VIEWING of the
pdf back there just uploading and saving those facts in the DB.

mind you, this exact same code, with ZERO changes, works spot-on in safari.
my BETA version of chrome is the issue.

im going to do a test with the same code, pared down to the basics, and then ill
show ya what happens.  this ill make public facing, gimme a few.

tw