Jake, Thanks for answering. I already posted in the facry google groups 4 hours
back, and the moderators still did not approve my question, so thought I'd take
a chance here

I already set the apache mod_Rewrite conditions. My question was more when the
objectid is parsed to friendly URL. The friendly url converts the objectid into
its respective marketing name. I want to check the query it is using to get the
marketing name. I am guessing a query like below:

select * from table1 where objectid = '#URL.objectid#'