I'm working on a registration system and I'm trying to add the ability to
add perks and discounts based on registration type.
For example, if you register as a bronze sponsor you get a free guest, but
if you sponsor and exhibit you get the free guest plus a discount off the
exhibit fee based on the sponsor level you choose.

I'm having a hard time making it dynamic, I just can't see it happening,
tunnel vision or something.. Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated.
The system is set up like
attendee (general information)
attendee_conference (conference specific information per attendee)
attendee_conference_sponsor (if they choose to be a sponsor, this has their
sponsor information)

The back end has:
conference (main conference table)
conference_sponsorlevel (has the various levels per conference)
conference_sponsorperks (one to many, sponsorlevel_id to perk)

The perks are not standardized, but one almost always perk is a number of
free guests..
so I have a column in the conference_sponsorperks table "compedRegistrants"
which if the perk involves an amount of free registrants then they populate
that and it works it into the total.

But how would I add "if and only if they're an exhibitor then take, say
300, off the total"?

Thanks!