I hear ya, since we eliminated the client variables all together and that
whole wddx thing, our (internal) cf instances only go down during OS
patches.  Can't remember the last time I had to restart the service itself.

Should also mention we are using jetty which has seemed to uptick
performance all around.

Now shared is another ball of wax.

Byron Mann
Lead Engineer and Architect