Subject:    RE: A book about "debugging applications' ?
Date:       11/17/00 5:36 PM

I would love to, I intended them to be helpful for the given audiences scope
& community (Cold fusion programmers). Unfortunately my entire site design
ties into everything here. We're talking about include files, custom tag
files, backend database, just to list a small few here. The work it would
take to clean all this up so that I could put it somewhere else just as
others have suggested would be more work than what it took just to write the
tutorials themselves. We're talking 20-30 pages that would need reformatting
here. At this time Ill just keep them exclusive. Sorry guys.

Sincerely,
Mike T. Lakes