We are upgrading our apps to CF10, and have an opportunity to rebuild our
primary application (even in a diff language if we so choose).  We also use
Sharepoint 2010 for our intranet.  The app in question involves a lot of
document workflow (uploads/approvals), and the request has been made to (1)
auto-generate documents based on other known information, (2) provide redlining
and version histories.  That sounds like Sharepoint.  I don't think it's
realistic to try to fit the entire app into Sharepoint, since my impression of
Sharepoint is that it works great for what it was built for but woe to those
daring to customize much (and personally I dislike the interface and find a lot
of the functionality counterintuitive).

Has anyone attempted to integrate Sharepoint functionality into your CF app? I
understand the cfsharepoint tag does allow you to manipulate Sharepoint lists,
but would that include providing document versioning and editing?  Does
Sharepoint even handle approval/rejection of documents?  Is there a point at
which it no longer makes sense to keep the app in CF if I have to make heavy
use of Sharepoint...should we at least look seriously at moving to ASP.Net
instead?  Interested in those who have walked the path.  Thanks!