Hi Uday,

the CFID/CFTOKEN (or JSESSIONID) should indeed do the trick : when a user logs
in to your site, you update a certain field in DB with CFID/CFTOKEN, and store
it into a session user structure (that you certainly already have for the
userid, name or something equivalent).

When the same user logs on on a different machine (or browser but that has the
same effect), you update this field again (which is the same field because it's
the same user).

You now just have to perform a check on every request (onRequestStart method
seems perfect for this) to see if field from DB matches the value defined in
the user session struct. If not, onSessionEnd() etc.