I had the, um, opportunity to work with Domino for a while. I probably
wrecked my career with the reaction I had. In short, I found the IDE to
be totally unintuitive and the output to be largely dependent on
Javascript. Even if you don't write it, it will still appear in your
pages. But there is no shortage of documentation. After I printed it all
out, I had two feet of shelf space devoted to it.

Lotus makes a good sales pitch. I'll leave it at that.

Regards,
John