For about 5 years I have been running open jam nights and I have collected a
lot of phone numbers and each jam I send out reminder text message.. I did
this on my android but now I am on IPhone and I have the IPad as well. I
have downloaded and purchased a few apps that allow me to send text messages
to a group of contacts but they only seem to work for contacts using Iphones
or contacts that have the same program.

So I thought it would be much easier if I could go to a website log in and
send it out just like I was sending an email.

I would like this to be private and on my own site. Does anyone know of a CF
Tag that can do this? I found some stuff that I can probably develop around
to do what I want but I thought I would check here first before I spend the
time.

Thanks

Rick