Incluiding a .cfm file into a .cfm file isn't going to work.  The .htm file
isn't going to cause .cfm files to process because the web server will not
send it through the cf server for processing.

The only way it would work in theory is if you set your web server up to
have files with extensions of .htm process through the cf server.  And at
that point you could just go ahead and use a regurlar cfinclude.

-Patti