OK, I've got a bunch of HTML I've got to parse through and create a new page
of CFML/HTML that will then be fed into a CF app that creates a series of
new HTML pages.  Basically, I'm taking a plain HTML calendar and converting
it to something that I can then have CF convert it into code with different
colored table cells based on the color scheme of the page it will go on.

As you know, if you need to use pound signs within a CFOUTPUT, you need to
escape it, thusly: <cfoutput>bgcolor=##FFCCFF </cfoutput>

So I tried this REPLACE string:

<cfset attributes.calendar="#Replace(form.calendar, "<tr>", "<tr
bgcolor=###bgcolor# align=center>", "ALL")#">

But those CF wants to keep trying to interpret those pound signs around the
BGCOLOR. I thought since they're in quotes, as a string, they wouldn't be
read by the CF engine, but that doesn't seem to be the case. (the
###BGColor# gives me in the end, #FFCCFF in my final app).

How do I get CF to read those pound signs as a simple string within my
replace function?  I've tried DE, HTMLEditFormat, etc. I've tried a bunch of
other things ... basically every hairball idea I could pull out of my head.
Nothing works.

Any suggestions?