Hi Michael,

Just go here:
http://www.getrailo.org/index.cfm/download/

In the windows column, download the "Railo Server with Tomcat 7", double-click
it, hit next a few times, done.

With regards to IIS, the installer comes bundled with the BonCode Connector for
IIS, which is a connector developed natively in .NET by a respected member of
the OSS CFML community, Bilal Soylu. The connector hands off "CFML-specific"
requests to Tomcat then Railo for processing, but IIS still handles static
files such as images, CSS, javascript, etc. You can install the BonCode
Connector either via the Railo installer or by itself, whichever you prefer.

Documentation for the Installer is in the process of being moved to the GitHub
wiki and subsequently updated for Railo 4, which is here:
https://github.com/getrailo/railo/wiki

Documentation for the BonCode Connector comes as a PDF when you download it.

Need anything else? Lots of friendly folks both here and on the Railo list so
just pipe up and ask. =)

Hope this helps!

-Jordan