From: Bruce Sorge [mailto:sor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 6:30 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: OT - JS Question

Can someone point me to a site or a sample of JS that does the following:

User enters first name, last name and birth date (birthdate is in a specific
format by using drop downs and not free text).
Once the birth year has been selected, a query is triggered to check for the
existence of the same information that was just entered.
If a match is found, a pop up is displayed stating that they have already
registered.
If no match, nothing happens.

Thanks,

Bruce