Thanks Byron. I found "Adobe® ColdFusion® 9 Server Lockdown Guide" and
will go through that. It looks pretty comprehensive.

Thanks Jochem. What you say about the security layers, and the RMI
policy overriding the previous .policy files, makes sense.

Yes, this was related to our attempts to make the T3/RMI call to
WebLogic. We ended up switching to WebServices to get around the whole
issue.

Regards,
Chris