Donnie Bachan
"Nitendo Vinces - By Striving You Shall Conquer"
computer.

Pete,

Thanks very much. I think your note about RSA BSafe may be the issue since
the symptoms seem to be pointing to something that CF can't handle. I can
test this tomorrow. I'll post the stack trace when I'm back at work.

Best Regards,
Donnie