maybe a better approach would be to add
<cfset ajaxonload('name-of-js-function-to-execute')>
at the bottom of the page loaded in your cfwindow instance.

this way it is guaranteed to run after the cfwindow content is loaded
- setTimeout() will delay code execution, but does not guarantee that
the code runs after the content is loaded (i.e. due to delay because
of network congestion, etc).

the downside of using ajaxonload() cf function is - it does not accept
any parameters, so you can't pass arguments to the js function it is
set to execute.

Azadi