I am looking for a safe and secure way to put an example page on my site
that will allow a potential client to upload a JPG in order to see an
example of a responsive photo gallery he can create using my new responsive
web template I am in the process of building.
Here is what I am considering in the upload process:
1...JPG extension only
2...file size limit
3...remove exif data if it exists
4...Convert file to PNG and save after doing the resizing, etc. that I need
to.

I would like some opinions, suggestions, etc. to tell me if I am missing
something or there is any other avenues I can persue to accomplish my goal
to stop anyone from using this to hack my site.

Terry