From: Robert Harrison [mailto:rob...@austin-williams.com]
Sent: January-04-13 11:34 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: RE: Email attachment problem

Use a delay between sending the file and deleting it, like CFSleep. The file
is being deleted too quickly. I usually give it about 15 minutes.

Robert Harrison
Director of Interactive Services

Austin & Williams
Advertising I Branding I Digital I Direct
125 Kennedy Drive,  Suite 100   I  Hauppauge, NY 11788 T 631.231.6600 X 119
  F 631.434.7022 http://www.austin-williams.com

Blog:      http://www.austin-williams.com/blog