> In 6 emailing the results is no longer an option, but there is what looks
> like a snazzy internal server solution.  Captivate provides
> directions and php files and everything.
>
> We run a strictly CF/Oracle shop and every attempt to replicate the php
> files/actions ends in failure.

My first recommendation would be to hold your nose, install PHP
somewhere, and use the code that's already written for you. I love CF
as much as the next guy, but working code that doesn't need to be
rewriitten is a better solution than porting someone else's code when
you don't have to.

My second recommendation would be to post specific errors, rather than
"every attempt ends in failure".

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.