I added another filter today...
I have always checked all form submissions for the bad keywords but I
noticed that many of the attacks seem to start with them entering 1
or -1 as the first and or last name. Probably too lazy to put more
keystrokes in when they are setting up the script.
So now if a 1 or -1 is entered in any field that has the word "name"
within the field name,   they get added to my list of banned IP
addresses and if they go to any page on any of the websites I run,
they get an error page that looks like the website is down

Anyone else seeing a lot of form submissions with -1 or 1 as the name?