On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 9:41 AM, Stephens, Larry V <steph...@iu.edu> wrote:

> Really? No one sees that as a hefty cost for a *small* business?
>

>From the sounds of it, you are currently spending a lot of time dealing
with problems at your currently hosting company.

Time = money.

You currently spend alot of *time* dealing with issues with your hosting.
You currently spend alot of *money* dealing with issues with your hosting.

Since you don't pay them much money, they probably don't spend much time on
your server issues. But it's not just you. They probably don't spend much
time on anyone's shared server issues.

Viviotech's pricing is very very competitive for what you get, which is
awesome support. With Viviotech, you are paying them a rate that makes it
worth their while to give that awesome customer support to you. In
exchange, you don't waste a whole bunch of your time dealing with problems.

Now, I may be mistaken and you may have all the time in the world to spend
dealing with problems like this. However, as a small business owner myself,
one of the most valuable things to me is my time, and I am certainly
willing to pay a fair amount of money for services like solid hosting so
that I can preserve that time for more profitable endeavors.

-Cameron