You cannot natively run msaccess on 64bit windows as there is no 64bit jet
driver, it is now legacy and Microsoft no longer support it. There is also
no longer any 32bit version of windows since 2008 r2, its all 64bit now.
If you seatch on Google there is a work around to get it to work with the
old 32bit jet driver.
I have not found any way to have this work automatically so you can just
setup the dsn in cfadmin and it works.

Regards
Russ Michaels
www.michaels.me.uk