I don't understand the statement of a Mac owning me. I was a windows user since
it first came out and a DOS user before then. In switched to a Mac about a year
ago and I love it. I have CF10 running with apache, MySQL and php all working
great. Using Adobe creative cloud for dev and I have no complaints. Once you
get used to working in the terminal macs are easy to use and my machine in no
way owns me. Just saying. And for the occasional instance where I HAVE to use
windows, I have windows 8 running with bootcamp. No complaints and Windows 8
screams on the Mac. Having 8 gigs of RAM helps too.

Bruce

Sent from my iPhone 4S.