We're integrating JasperReports Server 5 into our sites. There's two
ways to do this, via iFrame and via web services. The iFrame method
has some issues that make it less than ideal for us for most pages,
which I can get around using the web services instead. There's a
downloadable wrapper for the web services for PHP and having watched
the tutorial on integration with PHP, something similar seems
necessary for CF as well. There's no CF wrapper on the Jaspersoft
Exchange, so I'm hoping that someone here has built one that he/she/it
can share. I've searched the Jaspersoft support forums and most of the
CF questions predate the existence of the web services that we need to
leverage; most CF posts are from 2006 or earlier. ;)

Has anyone built a wrapper or even a sample of CF-JasperReports 5
integration that I could mooch or otherwise use as a launching point?
I can rebuild the PHP wrapper in CF but that would require looking at
a whole lot of PHP, which totally has cooties.
Thanks!

--
My wrench of vengeance awaits!