I posted this to the Adobe forums as well. Totally perplexed.

----------------

I moved all my code from a Win2003S/CF8 box to a Win2008S/CF10 box and now am
having issues where CF loads blank pages after a few hours of uptime.  I'm
noticing that the coldfusion.exe service starts around 500mb of memory, and
slowly moves up to about 780mb of memory. As it tops 700mb it begins loading
blank pages which can be reloaded for intended content. Once it hit 770mb it
loads ONLY blank pages, and the service can no longer be restarted. It must be
killed by Task Manager.

This was never a problem before on CF8.

I have searched far and wide for a solution, but found only this:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7788280/memory-leak-when-redeploying-application-in-tomcat

I'm not sure what code is causing the memory balloon, or even where to look for
clues. None of the logs have anything in them other than the occasional missing
file due to a bad offsite link, and plenty of "query timed out" errors due to
CF Server crashing.

I'm now restarting CF every two hours.

Completely flummoxed at this point. Anyone have any ideas?

MM

Michael Muller -- (413) 320-5336
http://MontagueWebWorks.com