From: dave [mailto:d...@northgoods.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 4:18 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Sublime Text 2

Well, it's entirely possible I'm missing a step somewhere. Part of the
problem is that I'm trying to install this on a new laptop and having my
first encounter with Windows 8 which is like starting all over again, my
first time on any computer back in 1995... it's all alien.

So, I've printed out the messages and I'm going to check off each step as I
do it.

Fingers crossed.

Thanks so much for your help.

Dave