> Other people do have this issue and have had this issue, it is documented on
> the Adobe forums

Could you send a link to that?  I ask because we have a custom built email
module that uses CFMAIL. It works much like Constant Contact.  It let's users
build mailers from templates, send bulk mail (ten or thousands per site),
tracks the opens, tracks clicks, etc. We have it deployed on more than 50 sites
and there is an open rate and click trough rate similar to or even higher than
what we normally get from a campaign running Constant Contact.  There have
sometimes been problems but we've always trace them to spam filters,
blacklists, or something not CF related.

If there's a problem with CFMAIL and not a problem with server management or
the typical mail server issues, I'd like to review it. I have hundreds of
thousands mails running through CFMAIL and too much at stake not to be aware of
a CF problem... so far I've seen no indication of a problem with CFMAIL, but
new information is always appreciated.

Thanks

Robert Harrison
Director of Interactive Services

Austin & Williams
Advertising I Branding I Digital I Direct
125 Kennedy Drive,  Suite 100   I  Hauppauge, NY 11788
T 631.231.6600 X 119   F 631.434.7022
http://www.austin-williams.com

Blog:      http://www.austin-williams.com/blog
Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/austin_