Do the following to enable SSL connection:

   1.

   In the ColdFusion Administrator, go to Data & Services > Data Sources.
   2.

   Select the data source to enable SSL Connection.
   3.

   In the data source page, click Show Advanced Settings.
   4.

   In the Connection String text box, specify the connection properties as
   per the SSL requirements.

   you can find detail son the connection properties here

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/ColdFusion/9.0/Admin/WS50260aa90e50c24b-32f8955c122c2720693-8000.html