From: Dave Watts [mailto:dwa...@figleaf.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2013 12:58 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Parsing XML response from web services with ColdFusion
DeserializeJSON

> Next, I do realize that I need to remove the two lines at the very top
> and bottom that  contain "--uuid ...") and the first three lines after
> the first boundary marker which are part of the response header. The
problem here is that simply using Replace() function to replace those lines
with nothing isn't working.

The Replace function requires that you specify a pattern. There are a couple
of other ways you could do this:
- replace everything before and after <s:Envelope> using simple string
functions
- treat the response as a list of lines and use list functions to remove the
lines you don't want.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Software is a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) on GSA Schedule,
and provides the highest caliber vendor-authorized instruction at our
training centers, online, or onsite.