We have an internal system in which we want to display content from an RSS
feed to users.  The RSS feed is on another internal SharePoint server.
However, I'm running into roadblocks trying to access the content, even if
CF is running under an AD account (which I know has access to SharePoint,
because it's my account). Even if I try using CFHTTP to read the content, I
get an "unauthorized" error.

There isn't much code to show, since it's really just one line, but here it
is:
            <cffeed action="read" source="#arguments.url#"
query="local.qFeedData" />

(and I get the same error even if I hard-code arguments.URL to the correct
URL)

Does CF have the ability to access RSS feeds that are locked behind
SharePoint?  Does it require some configuration we may not have set up
(either in CF or on SharePoint)?

This is on ColdFusion 8.

Thanks!

Scott