Some firewalls will not provide system info, which is requested by listdir
to properly output the results from the listdir command. You can typically
see a more verbose message for this in the FTP log. It will usually say
something like sysinfo XXXXX unrecognized, etc.

If you run into this, there is really no way around it with CFFTP that I
have found. I ended up leveraging the jakarta commons library directly to
get timestamp info off of file instead.

Cheers,
Kris