I have a small app I've been using for a number of years on my local machine's
developer CF install to interface with my databases without having to remote to
the SQL server. You wouldn't believe how much time it's saved me. Last week I
upgraded this installation to CF10 to match what's on my production server
(yeah, yeah, I should have upgraded both at the same time, I know). Anyway, the
upgrade broke my app. Specifically, it can't pull a list of my data sources
anymore. It seems the coldfusion.server.ServiceFactory java class I've always
used to pull the list of datasources is no longer present in CF10. Google has
failed me in finding an equivalent that does. Do any of you know how I can get
this working again? For now I'm hardcoding the datasources I need into a
select, but I really want to get back the functionality I had before.