> That should work on 2005 and above as best I know.  Not sure about
> 2000.

Not SQL 2000 then :-(

> Also, I noticed in the trace, some of the queries look a bit
> sequential, based on the parameters. Maybe like you are looping over a
> result set and doing queries for each record in that first result set.
> If so, that could be a huge improvement point.

Yeah, they look it don't they. They aren't though. When jobs are imported
they're given an ID which is sequential I also keep a copy of the ATS
vendor's job ID, the ATS vendor from whence it came and the recruiters
reference in the system too so each job can be identified clearly.

Because the jobs tend to be imported in bulk every few hours, jobs that are
posted at the same time end up being tweeted, facebooked and generally
pimped out all over the Internet at the same time too. This means that when
people visit from those sources, they look at jobs from the same batch so
the queries look pseudo-sequential when they are in fact totally random.

Paul