Be grateful if another set of eyes could look at this please as I can't see
an issue with it.

I have a form that is created by outputting a set of questions from a DB. As
the number of questions can vary I use the query's currentrow number to
dynamically assign field names. This works perfectly and for question one I
end up with output like this where the 1 at the end of the field name is
added by the index loop - that works perfectly. The second value for
QuestionUUID1 is the one that causes me grief for some reason .

<input name="QuestionSetID1" type="hidden" value="4"

            <input name="QuestionUUID1" type="hidden"
value="993F4E31-6894-233B-915D016FEC815172">

            <input name="QuestionName1" type="hidden" value="Check current
employer">

            <input name="QuestionQuestion1" type="hidden" value="Are you
currently employed with this employer?">

In the processing script I also do some more variable variable stuff using
an index loop  that looks a bit like this (the first value is an integer and
the other rows are strings).

<cfset form.ppm_ApplicantQuestionResponse_QuestionSetID =
#form["QuestionSetID#i#"]#>

<cfset form.ppm_ApplicantQuestionResponse_QuestionUUID =
#form["QuestionUUID#i#"]#>

<cfset form.ppm_ApplicantQuestionResponse_QuestionName =
#form["QuestionName#i#"]#>

<cfset form.ppm_ApplicantQuestionResponse_QuestionQuestion =
#form["QuestionQuestion#i#"]#>

Running the whole script produces an error..

"Element QuestionUUID1 is undefined in a Java object of type class
coldfusion.filter.FormScope."

Yet it exists in the form when I inspect the code. I did a dump of the form
scope when the form is submitted and the error is correct - it's not there
but everything else is. If I comment out that line in the processing script
the form submits OK and the variable variable stuff of course all works OK -
except that line.

Thank you!!!!!

Kevin Parker