Hello all, I am curious if anyone has recommendations on a "diff"
system (e.g. pass in two blocks of text/code and it returns a marked
up combination showing the differences similar to the edits display on
Stack Overflow, change tracker in MS Word, or the output that Beyond
Compare shows).  Use case is a "policy" editor where they want to
allow people to propose changes to rather long internal policies and
then show an administrator the proposed edits and point out where
changes have been made to make reviewing easier.  My Google-fu must be
weak as I'm not finding anything, but I'd take recommendations on a
CF-based solution, or even a Java or .Net solution I can import if
available.  Thanks in advance, and have a great weekend!

-Justin Scott