On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 3:11 PM, Richard Steele <r...@photoeye.com> wrote:

> We occasionally have a slow running request for no apparent reason. We
> have Fusion-Reactor and can see that there is no heavy traffic on the
> server. The same query run at a different time, runs just fine. The SQL db
> queries (as shown by F-R) are running very fast. I/O is also fine at the
> time this happens as can be seen in the performance monitor.

You say that "same query run at a different time, runs just fine" and "SQL
db queries (as shown by F-R) are running very fast". So is any database
query ever running slow?

Fusion Reactor should show the query time for the slow running request vs
the entire pagetime. What are those numbers? Is the DB taking most of the
request time for this slow request or no?

-Cameron