just remember that anything you can do, so can every other customer on the
server, thus why access to the serviceFactory is not allowed on a shared
server.
Really createObject(java) should not be allowed either in a shared hosting
environment as this is a massive security risk, but so many apps need it
that it is impossible to disable it without crippling any site using a
framework.
If you want this level of access then you need your own server.