On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 6:35 PM, Eric Roberts wrote:

> Is ther anything that limits the number of requests in the dev edition?
>  We have some calls that use https and the call is crapping out when I use
> https to call another page hat has cfc and http  requests.  The code works
> fine on out cf9 production and dev servers.Iam trying to set up a local
> dev, but I have 10 installed.

I few things to toss out there - some of these may not apply, or might make
you think of something... First, CF9 deployed by default on JRun, CF10 on
Tomcat. Not sure if this is going to have any bearing, but worth reminding
yourself in case it does.

Since these are HTTPS calls, if you have anything custom or self signed on
the certs, there may be something to consider there.

If the underlying CFC calls are doing anything that might get routed
through the EFR, that could be impacting things:

http://www.carehart.org/blog/client/index.cfm/2012/5/15/cf10_enterprise_or_standard_restrictions

Lastly, if you can't figure out what's going on you might toss a copy of FR
on there to see what code it's getting stuck on.

-Cameron

--
Cameron Childress