HI FOLKS:

   I applied the ColdFusion 10 Mandatory patch update jar to fix the Failed
signature
verification problem following Adobe's instructions.  Now, when I try to
download a
patch in the CF manager GUI and I click the download and install button and get
message to click ok to start the process, the progress message disappears from
the
screen and nothing happens. No download, no install.

   To get around it, I figured out how to manually download patch 11 and do a
java jar
install.  My question is how do I get the automatic update process to work
again in
the manager web screen?

  Any help will be appreciated in solving this issue.  Thanks in advance.