I'm doing a contract at the NYC Human Resources Administration at the
moment. I can get mail but not much else. And getting mail crashes my
machine.
On a positive note, I've got a number of nice regex patterns to clean up
and upgrade a whole site at once. Once I find a new apartment and can get
my main computer plugged in (and maybe repaired) I'll have to write a
Fusion Authority article on them.