Might have to give that a try Byron, but I will need to talk to hostek
first as they will no longer re-spool any mail if it stops again. Which
means that unless it is respooled no mail will be allowed through.

And yes the from email matches the account.

Regards,
Andrew Scott
WebSite: http://www.andyscott.id.au/
Google+:  http://plus.google.com/113032480415921517411