Ok, I have more information about this problem.

In the CSV file, if I replace all semicolons by commas, it works perfectly.
The problem is that, either under W 7 or W 2008, it seems that one can set the
delimiter and some other format parameters in odbcad32.exe, but they are not
saved anywere, at least they are not saved in a place they can be retrieved and
used correctly. The consequence is that the delimiter by default will alway be
used.

Under W 7, no problem, the delimiter by default seems to be the semicolon, so
my file is compatible, but under W2008, the default delimiter seem to be the
comma then the fields are not recognized.