Hi Nick,

If you install CHF4 it will include CHF3 and prior ones, but any security
hotfix released AFTER CHF4 will need to be reapplied, HackMyCF will tell
you that as well once you install it, but just wanted to give you a heads
up -- those hotfixes are APSB13-10 APSB13-13 and APSB13-19

--
Pete Freitag - Adobe Community Professional
http://foundeo.com/ - ColdFusion Consulting & Products